The Master Gardener Public Library Program is one of the many ways the Albuquerque Area Master Gardener Program serves community residents. During the months of March through September, Master Gardeners are available at five of the city’s public libraries to assist residents in exploring a wide variety of horticultural concerns. The city libraries included in the Master Gardener Public Library Program are:
- Cherry Hills on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month – 10 am to 3 pm
- North Valley – 10 am to 6 pm
- Taylor Ranch – 10 am to 6 pm
- Erna Fergusson – 10 am to 2 pm
- East Mountain on the 2nd and 3rd Saturday of the month – 12 pm to 4 pm
No appointments are necessary. Master Gardeners are able to discuss specific concerns, share general horticultural information, and provide access to available resources.